Bai Tu Long is still an untouched Bay, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”. Yen Duc is a typical village in the Northeastern Vietnam offering deep cultural values. Both destinations with a range of activities are compelling for unique experience. For a longer time frame, two nights in Bai Tu Long Bay and 1 night in Yen Duc village dedicates to your unforgettable experience, a life time to remember.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave (L, D)
07.45-08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi by shuttle bus. After nearly 4 hour drive, there comes the harbor. Our local guide will see you for the check in and cruise briefing. Lunch is served while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. In the afternoon, you enjoy paddling around Cap La by kayak to discover the natural beauty. Dinner and overnight on board
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La – Cong Dam (B, L, D)
Morning view of the Bay with a cup of tea or coffee, having breakfast in the fresh air, you cruise to Cong Dam to enjoy kayaking to hidden lagoons; discover geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay. Lunch will be served on board. In the afternoon, you explore Thien Canh Son cave. The day ends when we cruise back to Cong Do, you enjoy a fabulous dinner then stay overnight in the Bay.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay – Yen Duc village (B, L, D)
In the morning, you take time to enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the Bay, having breakfast then more time for swimming or relaxing. Upon check out you room, we start cruising towards the harbor while A la carte lunch is served.
After disembarking, at 12:00 – 12:30, we drive you to Yen Duc village for a new experience in countryside of Vietnam.
It’s time for a visit to the culture house of village an ancient house to gain deeper understanding of Vietnamese customs. Experience village as a local with some farming works till the end of the daylight. Dinner in a local house, then keep your hand and your tongue working by joining us to make traditional Troi (floating rice) cakes before a peaceful night in village.
Day 4: Yen Duc village – Hanoi (B, L)
The day is devoted to the brilliant pure of the countryside. Some Taichi session for greater absorb of the air at 6.30am. Following a delicious breakfast, let’s take a stroll around the village and live more with the villagers by visiting local marker then local family home and learn about their handicraft work.
Lunch is served and dedicated to most favorite Vietnamese dishes. A very fantastic Water Puppet show comes around 14.00; you can find it nowhere else in the world but Vietnam.
After the show, package your own memories and say goodbye to the village. Tour ends.
Please, contact us for more details.
- Accommodation (Halong Bay cruise and Yen Duc village)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Yen Duc village – Hanoi
- All meals during the tour
- Activities and sightseeing places
- Water puppet show or Quan Ho singing performance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Bank charges (for card payments)
Shuttle bus timing
- Depart from Hanoi at: 07:30am – 8:00 am
- Depart from Halong Bay at: 12:00pm – 12:30pm, arrive Yen Duc village at: 02:00 pm
- Depart from Yen Duc village: 02:30 pm, arrive Hanoi at 05:00 pm
- Depending on the trip the check in and check out time will be managed. Late check in and early check out upon availability.
- Farming activities and sightseeing in the village can be managed depending on each season. This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice.
What to bring
Passport, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Wide brimmed hat, Insect repellent, Comfortable clothing and shoes, Warm clothing (in the winter).